Gary Chock was selected to serve on The Academy of Coastal, Ocean, Port & Navigation Engineers (ACOPNE) Board of Trustees for 2019-2022 as an At-Large Trustee. ACOPNE is associated with the ASCE Coasts, Oceans, Ports, and Rivers Institute (COPRI). The Academy of Coastal, Ocean, Port and Navigation Engineers is an elite group comprised of nearly 200 Diplomates who have gone through many years of training and experience to become eligible for Board Certification. Gary Chock is a ACOPNE-certified Diplomate of Coastal Engineering.
- 2021 PHIUS Certified Passive House Consultant
- October 7, 2019 Mediterranean Conference Center in Valletta, Malta
- Chock named to the Board of Trustees of The Academy of Coastal, Ocean, Port & Navigation Engineers (ACOPNE)
- RESILIENCY & STORM PREPAREDNESS FOR HISTORIC HOMES
- Tsunami-Resilient Structural Design Training for the Structural Engineers Association of Alaska